School Counseling Information & Resources
School Counselors are available on school days from 6:45 am until 2:30 pm.
Community Service is when a student identifies a social issue in the community, then develops a personal plan to reach out to the issue such as poverty, abuse, children, elderly, education, etc. The student then evaluates and reflects upon the experience.
For more information, including downloadable forms, please visit our Get Involved Page on the PCPS website.
Polk County Public Schools is committed to preparing students for success long after they graduate. Our school counseling program provides comprehensive support to meet the academic, career preparation, and personal/social needs of all students. We know life after high school comes with many choices. We’re here to help students and their families make the ones that are best for them.
For more information, please visit the College & Career Readiness page on the PCPS website.
- Code of Student Conduct — Explains students’ rights and guidelines for behavior in Polk County Public Schools.
- Dress Code — Explains the dress code students must follow?
- Immunizations — Explains immunizations required for Polk County Public Schools students.
- School Meals — Details the food, menus and payment options available to students.
- SchoolMessenger — Use this resource to receive school-related telephone calls and emails from your child’s school.
- School Transportation — Visit School Transportation to sign your child up to ride a bus, view bus delays and learn about the rules for riding the bus.
On Campus Instructions
Pick up form from Mrs. McLeish in guidance OR
In a Word Document – type the following information, print out and take to Mrs. McLeish in guidance.
TRANSCRIP REQUEST FORM
Student I.D. Number: ______________ Date of Birth: _____________
Name: ______________________________________ Date: _______________
Name of Colleges/Universities: ___________________________________
NOTE: All information must be filled out before you turn in. Missing information will result in delay’s.
Please email your transcript request to Mrs. McLeish. Include the following: Student ID #, Date of birth, Name, Date, Name of Colleges/Universities.